luni, 5 decembrie 2011

Do I need to transfer Domain registrar once host transferred?

Question by AutoDesigner: Do I need to transfer Domain registrar once host transferred?
Hello,

I registered a domain name under godaddy, but just got it hosted under bluehost. I know I have the option to transfer the registrar of the domain name from godaddy to bluehost, but is that necessary? What is the difference of who the name is registered under?

Thank you!


Best answer:
Answer by YectepIf you transfer your name to bluehost, they will take it to their registrar and maintain the

Read more ...

2 comentarii:

  1. This is a great news i am new guy to this job so this information is really great for me.Keep sharing more information ..Good luck!Domain registration

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. This blog Is very informative , I am really pleased to post my comment on this blog . It helped me with ocean of knowledge so I really belive you will do much better in the future . Good job web master.

    hosting company

    RăspundețiȘtergere